This fresh and healthy salad makes a good summertime recipe. You can serve it as breakfast, lunch or dinner, because its lightness 🙂 Also very easy to prepare. Normally it takes me about 15 minutes if I cook quinoa while preparing veggies.
- 100g of quinoa
- 1-2 tomatoes(depending on size)
- 1/2 or 1 green paprika
- 1/2 lime
- 150g of corn
- 200g of red beans
- 3 pickles
- red pepper, salt to taste
- Cook quinoa using instructions on package or you can use this step by step tutorial here.
- Dice tomatos, green paprika, pickles and put them in a large bowl.
- Add corn, red beans and quinoa.
- Squeeze lime to the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!
*) You can add mayonnaise, oil, salad dressing or anything else if you wish. I do not use it but you surely can.
Let me know if you tried it 😉