Funny story is behind of this recipe. I looked for idea for soup with quinoa on the Internet and decided to combine recipes for different soups that I found. It came up really nice therefore I decided to share it.
- 100g of quinoa
- 7 champignions
- 3 carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 leaf of celery
- 1-2 onions (depending on size)
- 5 grains of Jamaican pepper
- 5 bay leaves
- black pepper, salt to taste
- Peel carrots, onion and garlic.
- Now dice it. Also dice celery and champignions.
- Next place all diced items and quinoa in a large pan.
- Add grains of Jamaican pepper, bay leaves and water.
- Start cooking on medium fire.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy amazing soup!
Let me know if you tried it 😉